Students have numerous dining options both on and off campus. Whether you’re passionate about sushi or a sandwich-and-soup kind of scholar, it’s easy to make sure you’re getting the required calories to keep up in class.
First year students in IIT housing are required to sign up for a meal plan, though all are welcome to do so. There are several pre-purchase meal options, good at various food service venues on campus, including:
- The Commons: Buffet style, all-you-care-to-eat dining
- Center Court: Sandwich bar, personal pizzas, soups, and grilled goods
- Einstein’s Bagels: Darn good coffee and snacks, home of the pretzel dog
- The Bog: Bar and grill with bowling(!) and an arcade(!!)
- 10west: Breakfast, lunch, and coffee every way
- Global Grounds: Coffee and smoothies
- Pritzker Club: Flatbreads, salads, sandwiches, and entrees
Anyone with special dietary needs should contact IIT Dining Services at email@example.com to discuss how dining on campus can work for you.
Finally, any campus dining services that are willing to get on Instagram are probably pretty delicious - check out their BBQs, bagels, and ravioli bar (!) over here.