|Hometown||Melrose Park, IL|
1. If you could pick any author from the curriculum to write your biography, who would you choose and why?
Herodotus, because I think it would be hilarious to have my biography written in the style of his Histories.
2. If you could have dinner with any two authors from the curriculum, who would they be and why?
Emma Goldman, because she’s totally fierce, and Homer, because I would like to learn more about his life.
3. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
Microwaved scrambled eggs, which is a very bad idea.
4. Tell us an interesting fact about yourself.
I will be the first woman in my family to earn a bachelor’s degree.
5. What is your favorite quote?
“Abashed the devil stood/And felt how awful goodness is.”- Paradise Lost IV, 846-847. I thought it was used to great effect in The Crow.