If alum, what year did you (would you have) graduate(d)?
Collaborative and entrepreneurial advancement executive with diverse and successful experience in higher education, disaster relief, environmental and human services organizations.
Key areas of expertise:
- Nonprofit organization management, law and policy
- Strategic planning and organizing/leading operations
- Strategic board development/board member engagement/personal board service
- Recruiting and developing staff
- Soliciting major gifts/cultivating and closing planned gifts
- Capital campaigns planning and successful solicitations
- Promoting stakeholder and organization collaboration
- Writing winning state and private grants and donor-centered communications
- Adept at volunteer engagement
An advocate for philanthropic culture, partnerships and collective impact, best practices and professional growth. Appreciates lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders.